How do the newer ML speakers deal with panel slippage,

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robert D

MLO Supporter
Reaction score
Do the newer speakers have stat stop like brackets built into the speaker frame? I'm wondering what change they've made to stop gravity from pulling the panels downward. I installed stat stops in my Prodigy speakers years ago because they had slipped down.
ML has surely done some kind of fix for new designs. There's virtually no cost to it.

I think the frame around the stat panel completely captures the panel on all four sides. So the bottom part of the frame is really just like the top where the panel is concerned. There's even a rubber gasket all around the panel.

I think the frame around the stat panel completely captures the panel on all four sides. So the bottom part of the frame is really just like the top where the panel is concerned. There's even a rubber gasket all around the panel.
Wow, that's great.

Yeah, I guess the panel is resting on a support all the way across here, since the woofer enclosure is right there at the bottom. They probably had to do some extra work on insulating things from vibration.

1000004137.jpg

Back