What Are You Listening To Right Now?

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Trying to get these CDs from my audiophile reference recordings store, seems quire hard to source. He's been searching for over 6 months...
It's so frustrating when nobody wants your money and you can't even give it away. Makes other options look more reasonable. The recording industry has so much to answer for.

1722482945315.png

I am watching and listening. Roger Waters The Wall.
Im wondering if they will ever remaster that movie in 4k, or even just bluray. Im a bit surprised that it hasnt been done yet. Oh, I think youre not talking about the original movie THe Wall. Anyhow, when will they ever remaster that? The sound on the DVD sucks.

Im wondering if they will ever remaster that movie in 4k, or even just bluray. Im a bit surprised that it hasnt been done yet. Oh, I think youre not talking about the original movie THe Wall. Anyhow, when will they ever remaster that? The sound on the DVD sucks.
I have heard about these plans. At the moment I have seen Queen Live in Montreal in 4K HDR with Dolby Atmos only.
For me sound is more important. I have some Blu-Rays in my collection with 96/24 such as David Gilmour Live at Pompei, Norah Jones (I adore her) Live at Marquee club, Eric Clapton Live at Royal Albert Hall, Marillion Twi shows in London also in 96/24.

Roger Waters is only 48/16.

I have heard about these plans. At the moment I have seen Queen Live in Montreal in 4K HDR with Dolby Atmos only.
For me sound is more important. I have some Blu-Rays in my collection with 96/24 such as David Gilmour Live at Pompei, Norah Jones (I adore her) Live at Marquee club, Eric Clapton Live at Royal Albert Hall, Marillion Twi shows in London also in 96/24.

Roger Waters is only 48/16.
Nice. The Queen concert sounds like its good. Ill have to look at that.

Back