Stat Stop help

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Elvador

Reaction score
Hey everybody. I have a pair of Stat Stops inbound to fix my Ascent II’s from the front panel slipping. Who here has done this and do you have any advice for me? I really appreciate the help!

Hey everybody. I have a pair of Stat Stops inbound to fix my Ascent II’s from the front panel slipping. Who here has done this and do you have any advice for me? I really appreciate the help!
I did it for my Prodigy speakers. You'll just need to remove the panels. Mine fastened in with the lowest screw going through a hole in it. Yours could be different. Martin Logan can provide you the directions on how to do it all. They sent me an email with a PDF guide, complete with pictures. It's not too hard to do. I replaced my old panels with new and that's harder to do, but not terrible. ML has the instructions you need. Ron there always helps me. Email their service department. On email they were very fast to respond! Before Covid I'd call and get an immediate answer from a person on the phone, but now email is the go to, or at least it was a bit ago.

Back