• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Martin Logan Owners and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted Descent I -need an amp or a sub for parts

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stoian21

Reaction score
Hi guys,

it looks like one of my subwoofer’s amps has been fried. I called ML but they don’t offer amp boards for these subs. If you have one that you want sell for parts i will buy it. I live in central NJ. I am willing to travel up to 200 miles to pick it up.

Does anyone have a source for the DESCENT i Amplifier Boards? I have a unit that Martin Logan Support has told me has a bad amplifier board. Also, is it possible to replace the blown amp with a different ICE Power amplifier board from Parts Express? Parts Express carries a wide range of ICE POWER Amp Boards. I have a photo of the board and a spare board that might be functioning...I would like to test the spare board to see if it is indeed operational. The board has a 6 pin connector....without contacting my son with an Electrical Engineering Degree who is very busy.....any ideas of how to test this board with my Multimeter? Any information and feedback would help.

Last edited:
Back